Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughts About Passion

Exchanging "hi" and "hello" messages on facebook with a friend this morning and we were talking about how we're now doing what we love doing and that sometimes she's missing some meals and how I almost begged for a job related to my passion from every company I applied for the past year.  


In the course of our exchange, here's something I wrote that I hope someone might draw inspiration from:
"If it's something you're passionate about, you tend to see past the adversities that might have set you back normally. Passion drives your soul and mind to do wonders, your body will follow. So even if you 'occasionally' starve yourself doing the thing you love doing, your body tends to forgive you for it and lets you borrow an ounce of strength every now and then. Cheating fatigue through passion..."
And yes, I finally can say that I love my job and I love the fact that it took me quite sometime to get it.  It might be premature to celebrate because I've only been at it for a couple of months, but that's how happy I am that I'm just blurting it out prematurely, probably.  ^_^


Find your passion and set your eyes on it, do everything you can to get it.  It will be difficult, that's for sure.  It might have been easier for others, but for most, you'll have to go through hoops and over hoops to get it... ^_^  But you will get it.


Be energized and find your passion! - from Anne in Red.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...