Tuesday, February 8, 2011

General Angelo Reyes Committed Suicide

Just in (click here for article).  General Angelo Reyes committed suicide just few minutes past 8:30am.  My officemate came in with this news and a quick research shows only 2 bloggers and 1 (very slow) abs-cbn site ( probably because of internet traffic) article with this news.

I don't want to comment "politically" on this... yet.  I feel sorry for their family.  A loss is a loss.  A death in the family, is a death in the family, whether he's unknown to the public, or under investigation, and a news item everyday.

It's a time for grieving in their family and I think we should give them space and the time to do so.

That's just my honest opinion.

From Anne in Red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...