Friday, January 14, 2011

New Zodiac Sign - Ophiuchus ... New Zodiac Dates

I read the article on Time.com about adding a new Zodiac sign and also, obviously, dates that each Zodiac spans also changed.

Here's the list for your reference (as for me, I was Cancerian before, now a Gemini...):

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius:
Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces:
March 11-April 18.
Aries:
April 18-May 13.
Taurus:
May 13-June 21.
Gemini:
June 21-July 20.
Cancer:
July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo:
Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra:
Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:
Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

I really have nothing against this change if ever it's binding and, you know, forever (or at least my whole lifetime).  I personally believe that your Zodiac sign doesn't really tell what type of personality you have, because, as a former Cancer, according to my sign, I am a family person, I rule with my heart and always what is good for my family, I prioritize my family in making decisions, and I want people to get along.  Well, I know that I am like that regardless of when I was born, and even if my Zodiac sign changes, I won't stop being like that.  Also, it doesn't mean that people who weren't born Cancer don't or can't prioritize their family and be all that I mentioned earlier on.

While there are people who believe in the connection between personalities and stars, which I respect, but even astrologists say that you hold your life in your hands and nothing, no amount of fortune-telling based on stars or anywhere else, is set in stone.  We create our own future, we decide our own actions, and our personalities or our identities, we develop them on our own.  Whatever your new Zodiac sign is, it's important to continue to live life to the fullest, continue to care for people, your family or not, and to always aim to become a better person each day, each month, each new year.

A reminder from Anne in Red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...