Saturday, June 4, 2011

X-Men First Class - Free Screening!

I scored 2 tickets to a special screening yesterday by NuffNang and Hapee... The movie?  X-Men First Class!  Weeeee!!!

Here are the photos from the event (Greenbelt 3, Cinema 2):













The movie was definitely something worth anyone's time to watch!  The actions scenes were dynamic, well thought of, and the transition from 1 pair of characters fighting to the next pair was perfect!  I never thought I could bear the sight of a hairy, younger professor X, and a macho young Magneto, but the cast was perfect for their roles and, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Prof. X is actually crush-worthy in this film!  ^_^;  Thanks to NuffNang and Hapee for making this special screening possible!

Watch it and tell me what you think!



From,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...